Tuesday, September 29, 2009

We made it

We made it to Ohio, and are loving it, it is beautiful, and I have a husband back! I love the area, there is everything, but it has the small town feeling. Here are some pictures we took driving around yesterday.

The kids feeding the ducks out our back door at the apartment, there is alligators in the pond just ask Koley:) We have to scare her from the water some how or she would be swimin, just a little scary, but the kids love looking out at the ducks and Canadian geese, that kayden thinks are swan. The temperature is cold today, it has been in the 70s and 80s, but the day we come it drops to the 50s. Fall is in the air.




Today was the kids first day of school. They were excited, and nervous. But they are now home and both met new friends and had a great day, they love their teachers and are excited to go tomorrow:)



Don't mind Koley in this picture, I don't know what she is doing!?
I don't have my camera charger so I have to use my phone, so my pictures aren't the best.

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congrats I am so happy you guys made and are all back together, it's such a good feeling isn't it? It looks beautiful there. And I am so impressed you got the kids in school so quick, I have had heck here trying to get Tallin into school!!

Dawn said...

I'm so glad you guys made it and are a together family again! It looks beautiful out there. I'm sure fall will be great, but brrr! those winters! Can't wait to hear more!

Heitmann Family said...

Yeah you made it!! I am so glad you are all together again too.

BeckyinQC said...

Wow Jen! It's beautiful there and I'm so glad you are back with Cade and "together" as a family again. I know that had to be hard without him. I hope everything continues to go well. Can't wait for your updates on life in Ohio!

Lee Anne said...

Glad you guy's made it and are getting settles. It is beautiful there. Thatcher was just asking me today where Junie went. That will forever be your new name. Miss ya already!

Colton said...

Man, we sure are spreading out! Ohio...

Tell your kids that if they want to see an alligator, you guys have to come and visit me.

Colton said...

Well, I'm still in Flagstaff, but I'll be in Florida in November.

Mayhew Clan said...

We are so excited to hear about all of your new adventures!! I am so glad the kids had a great 1st day of school!! Tell them we love them. We love you guys!!

Nikki said...

How exciting. I am very jealous