Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Koley...

Yesterday was Koleys 3rd birthday. I can't believe she is 3! She is such a fun girl, and she just makes us laugh all the time. She is such a good big sister to Bentley, and thinks she is his little mother. She misses her daddy, and can't wait to see him next week. Everyday she ask when we are going on the airplane with daddy?! She can't wait, and neither can I:)
We love you so much Koley!!!

Koley 2009

Nilson giving Koley a ride in the wagon.
Koley giving Ry Ry kisses

Koley, Shelby, Ry

Koley @ Rocky Point 2007
Koley and Mom
Koley Easter 2008

Koley 7 months

Koley on her blessing day

Right after she was born

5 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

Good heavens she is adorable!! Happy Birthday to you Koley!

Mele said...

She is an absolute doll! I'm so glad I can keep in touch with you now and see your cute family! Good luck with your move to Ohio. I hear they have amazing chili there.

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Happy Birthday Koley! We love you so much! I hope we get to see you guys this weekend before you head out even if it is for only a minute!

Lee Anne said...

Seriously, she is just so dang cute. I am going to miss just hearing her talk. You will have to put video's on here of her talking just so we can still hear her cute voice.

*Katie May* said...

such a doll