Friday, September 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Kayden...

Today is Kaydens birthday. I can't believe we have a 10 year old! I am starting to understand what people mean when they say, "enjoy them while their young, it goes buy fast!" Time has gone buy so fast! We have enjoyed Kayden from day one, she is such a fun kid, and could not ask for better, she is so responsible, and loves to help out, I don't know what I would do without her help, especially while Kayde has been gone! Kayden we love you so much, you are such a joy in our lives!!!!

The pictures are just random pictures, I had to go through pictures on my dads computer, and all my pictures are in storage so I just got some random ones, no particular order.

Right before we cut off her hair.

Kayden and Meg at the county fair.
Easter 2007



Kayden 2006

Kayden and Bentley
Kayden and Tanner they look so cute, and little.

Kayden and Nilson

Yes, this is a real shiner! She fell out of the cart at Target right on her face! It was horrible, she had the blackest eye I have ever seen!


Kayden and Nilson. They are so little, crazy!!!

9 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

Happy Birthday Kayden!! Gosh I can't believe she is 10 already!!

BeckyinQC said...

Double digits. . .wow! She looks so grown up in that first picture you posted. She is so beautiful! Happy Birthday Kayden!

The Grandy's said...

Seriously, do you beat your kids into submission?

*Katie May* said...

wow! 10 pretty crazy! Cute pics!

Mayhew Clan said...

Tell Kayden we love her!!!

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Happy Happy Birthday Kayden Dear! We love you so much!!!!!! I hope you had an awesome day!

Lee Anne said...

I can't believe she is 10! Funny that both of your girls have had black eye's. I love seeing pictures of her when she was little. So sweet. Tell her we said happy b-day!

Rayanne said...

Happy Birthday, Kayden. I'm glad we got to do a few piano lessons. I will miss you. Come play the piano for me when you visit so I can see all you are learning.

The reviewers said...

I was just showing my kids your pictures to keep them entertained and the one with kayden holding nilson when he was a little baby reminds me of Paisley (Denilson does) and then the last picture with Kayden's little cheesy grin with her 'binky teeth' reminds me of stitch on lilo and stitch. lol