Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Ohio here we come...

Well we found out last week that we are headed to Dayton Ohio! We are excited, especially to be back as a family again! It has been way to long away from Kayde! Kayde got their on Monday, and he will fly into phoenix the last weekend in September, then we will all fly out with him then, and have our car shipped out. We are just going to rent an apartment or house for a couple months, and then we will get a house. That way since we don't know the area we will have time to see were we want to live. Kayde said it is so pretty right now and I am so anxious to get out there! Also my dad served his mission in Ohio, so that was exciting!
We are going to miss everyone so much! And we are so great full for ALL our families help in everything! Thanks mom and dad for letting us live with you for the past 3 1/2 months, it has been so nice to spend time in Eagar before we take off.

13 comments:

Jennifer said...

YAY I am so happy for you guys! I am so glad he was placed so soon. I hope the move goes smoothly and I hope you like Ohio!!! Oh to a family again. I can't wait, I think we are moving to Fl this weekend :)

Heitmann Family said...

How exciting!! You will love the midwest!! And it will be so nice to be a family again!! Keep us posted us the exciting move!!

The reviewers said...

That is too far. My only complaint! I want to see pictures of the area though. It is fun moving to new areas and seeing what there is to do there. I bet the weather is really nice too. But still, too far away!!!

Love ya!

Jenny said...

I didn't know you guys were even planning on moving! But Ohio will be lucky to have your family! Where will Kayde be working? Congrats

*Katie May* said...

Good luck!

The reviewers said...

Every time I read your post title "Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to Ohio we go" jumps into my head. What is wrong with me?!?

Lucia said...

Wow, Good Luck in your new adventure. WHere is Kayde working. I still miss seeing your cute family here at church. Our ward is still shrinking...:(

Jenn said...

I guess I forgot to mention were Kayde was working...
He is a managing partner for Direct Buy, so he will be running the center there in Dayton.

Nikki said...

We will miss you but how exciting to go back east again. I would love to go home back to New York.

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

ok I can barly even comment about this right now! I just feel so lost for words, I'm already so so so sad! I hope we get to spend lots of time together this next weekend! I really do wish you guys the best and am glad you will be a family again, but for my own selfish reasons I wish you were close by!!!!

Mayhew Clan said...

We are soooo excited for you!! We will really miss you, but are looking forward to hearing about the new adventure! We love you guys!

Lee Anne said...

Holy Ohio! You might as well move to another country! Just kidding. I am excited for you guy's to be a family again and can't even imagine doing what you have been doing for the past 3 1/2 months. I know I don't see you much now but am sad that I will see you even less. Good luck with the move.

Dawn said...

Wow! Ohio! What a great adventure! I'm a little jealous, not about the missing dad, but the unknown! Good luck, update soon so we can catch up with you!