Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Happy birthday babe...





Today was kaydes birthday, we went to dinner and a movie thanks to his mom for keeping the kids:) Then they were waiting for us to get home so that Kayde could open his presents. I think they were more excited then he was. He had been telling me not to get him ANYTHING, but ya right like I'm not going to take advantage of shopping! So we surprised him with a new set of golf clubs, and a few other things that the kids picked out, we surprised him good, and the kids were so excited, when he saw the golf clubs Nilson said, "so dad when are we going golfing?" he loves to go with his dad.



I love you Babe. Hope you had a happy Birthday!!!



6 comments:

The reviewers said...

Happy birthday you old fart! :) Wow Kayde really did get spoiled for his birthday didn't he?!? Good for him! Love the pictures, and you need to send me some so we can play with the photoshop!!!

Love ya,
Raynie

Heitmann Family said...

Happy Birthday Kayde!!

Dawn said...

happy birthday!!! So, what's the anniversary of your 29th birthday? Good to see all of you, so sad me missed you over the holiday, it's getting chilly up here, time for a long weekend down there. We'll give you a call...

Rusty and Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Kayde! I am so glad that he got clubs! That just gives Rusty another excuse to go spend tons of money on the "rich mans sport!" Get ready cuz it does get expensive! Great job though! The pic of you two is way cute!

Rusty and Ashley said...

Happy b-day old man! Just remember that the older you get the better looking I get. Oh, and I'm going to kick you butt (even with you new clubs) on Saturday!!! Your a stud!

Rusty

P.S. Jenny, Ash told me to tell you yes we know about Saturday. C U then!

*Katie May* said...

Super cool! Happy b-day!