Thursday, October 8, 2009

Tan man...

While I was in Eagar with my family every Thursday we got to go watch Tanner play football it was so much fun to watch him, he is awesome, he played awesome and scored tons of touchdowns.
Tanner we had so much fun watching you play, we love you so much and miss you tons, thanks for the awesome brother, uncle, and friend you are, miss you!!!Tan the man #23



Getting some sugar at halftime:)
Beautiful mom at the game, she did'nt get into it much, haha!:) Love you


Handsome dad waiting for Tanner after the game.
I had so much fun going to games with you mom and dad, thanks again for putting up with us for so long love you! xoxoxo
*Thanks Denver and Megan for the pictures!

4 comments:

The reviewers said...

I am glad you posted some pictures of Tanner playing, I heard he did so well; but then again what isn't he good at?! I think he was accidentally given my talent too little stinker. Bently is starting to look more and more like Nilsen to me, he is so cute! And mom and dad look as good as ever, it's no wonder I am so beautiful!! ;)

Denver and Megan said...

Hey those pictures turned out great! It looked like you guys had a ton of fun! I wish I could have gone! We sure miss you guys!

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Go Tanner!

I can't believe Bentley is already sitting up! Time does go by so fast! I love the play by play pics of him and Koley!

It looks beautiful there. Can't wait to come and see you guys!

Mele said...

Time does fly! I remember when your mom was pregnant with Tanner! And I can't believe your baby boy is already six months!