Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Random stuff...

Last week we went to a fall festival, it was so fun, the weather was great, and they had some fun stuff, They had the coolest stuff that the kids could play on that were made by the Amish, they loved them!


Farmer #1 Bentley Farmer #2 Koley Farmer #3 Kayden
Farmer #4 Nilson
We went to the park and Bentley loved to eat the grass:)


Oh and Bentley just got his first tooth.

All ready to go outside in the cold
The colors have been SO pretty!!! I love fall...

7 comments:

BeckyinQC said...

I'm so glad you are updating us often. Your little guy is so cute. Brody still doesn't have ANY teeth. The fall colors are beautiful! Keep those posts coming! Love ya!

Lee Anne said...

Looks like fun experiencing life in a whole new place. I am glad you are enjoying it there. The fall colors are beautiful!

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

oh I wish we had more of a fall! I love the pics of the kids! We love you guys so much and hope everything is going well!
Love Ya!

*Katie May* said...

I love the last pic! Beautiful! I am glad things are going well there.

Mele said...

Glad you are enjoying Ohio! We love the midwest in the fall with all of the trees. Its so gorgeous.

Mayhew Clan said...

Looks like so much fun!! Keep enjoying the adventure. We love you!

The Grandy's said...

It is so pretty there. I love fall weather back east.