Thursday, November 6, 2008

Our little Devils...

Well this year Daddy picked out the kids costumes, but they were ways excited to wear the Sun Devil attire! Kayden was a basket ball player, Nilson was a football player, and Koley was the cheerleader. We had a fun night, just not many pictures because my camera died. But we had out ward trunk or treat, and Josh and Amber and their family came to that with us, and then we all went to Brook and Dallas and hung out with them and Blake and Martha. We had a great night.






6 comments:

The reviewers said...

Such cute little devils! Very decieving! Look at Koley's eyelashes... and your going to have to watch out for the boys with Kayden. She looks so pretty with make-up on too!!!

Yay... We get to come play with you guys next week :)

*Katie May* said...

Super cute!

The reviewers said...

I was just showing Matt the pictures... your kids are ADORABLE!!! I can't get over them, I hope Koley will play with me while I am up there. I just want to pinch her chubby cheeks ;) I won't though, because I do want her to like me!

BeckyinQC said...

Ahh, that is just adorable. Kayde did a good job! Your little Koley is so dang cute - if Raynie doesn't pinch her cheeks then I will! What a cute bunch. Can't wait to see the new member of the team!

Lee Anne said...

You didn't even need to say that Kayde picked out the costumes, we would have know. They look really cute.

Dawn said...

cute! I love an ensemble. One of these years I want to do the wizard of oz. We shall see. Fun!