Thursday, October 2, 2008

Were so excited!

Well I know I have gone way to long without updating my blog. There is so much I need to update but will start by announcing our exciting news, Koley isn't going to be the youngest after all, we are expecting our 4th on April 8th. I am about 13 weeks, and really hoping that I will start filling better soon!!! That is my excuse for not keeping up on anything! Not just my blog, but my house has pretty much been a disaster the last 7 weeks, and my awesome husband has cooked every meal that we have. He is so awesome! The kids are excited but Nilson does NOT want another Sister! We can't wait to find out what we are having!!!

11 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Congrats!!!! Hope you feel better soon!

Colton said...

Congratulations!

What number of grandkid is this going to be? I've lost track...

Heitmann Family said...

Congrats Jennie, that is wonderful news. I hope you feel better soon too. I still remember that feeling!!!!

Mele said...

How exciting! Congratulations! :)

Blake and Martha said...

I hope you feel better soon too. It is kinda fun to be pregnant when you are not feeling gross... PS Congrats on your trip you lucky ducks!!! I am Sooo jealous...

BeckyinQC said...

YAY!! I'm so excited for you Jenny!! I wish you were still living close by so we could be suffering through these two pregnancies together!! I'd just have you come over and we could put our feet up and watch movies all day! Hum. . .maybe we should do that anyway.

I also hope "Wilson" gets to join Garrett in getting a baby brother. Can't wait to find out.

Congratulations! We love you guys!

The reviewers said...

Way to finally come out and tell everyone! I am so excited for you guys... I can't waite to see if it is a boy or a girl :)

Now you need to tell everyone about Kayde's LUCKY win!!! I am so jealouse, Have tons of fun in NEW YORK ;)

Dawn said...

yay! I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait until you know what you are having!! Congrats!! Feel better soon! Tell us about the trip?!?

Brooklyn said...

We are so excited for your new baby and will be anxious to find out if it's boy/girl.

Hope you're not feeling yucky on your trip. Have tons of fun & take lots of pics.
I love your new blog header by the way and the picture is classic.

Nikki said...

COngradulations! How exciting. I love that you are finally updating.

Lucia said...

Congrats! I hope you keep us bloggers updated, it's the only way I can see your cute kids! The NY trip looked like so much fun! LUCKY!