Thursday, October 11, 2007

Getting around on her own two feet!

Well Koley is walking way more than she is crawling, it is great!!! Now the knees on her pants aren't always dirty! It is so fun to watch her, she is just growing SO fast, I fill like I just had her yesterday. It is also fun to watch her big sister, and brother interact with her, they are so good with her and look after her so much. While they are at school, she goes around the house looking for them, and then realizes that it is just me at home, and follows me around saying, mama,mama... And then when Kayden and Nilson get home from school she is so excited to see them, and so am I!!!

6 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

SOO sweet. I love when they finally walk, except for the fact that their new found mobility means they are into everything. I think when they start to walk they start looking more like toddlers and less like babies and that is always sad for me. She is darling!!

The reviewers said...

Nice binki "Koley Oley" :)Don't let Kiah see you with that, you know how mean she can be. What does she think she has to protect her brother or something?!? I am so happy you are walking, you need to learn to say DAAA DAAA DAAA DAAA..., and drive your mommy and daddy bonkers for me ok!!! :) This is for Kayde teaching Kiah to tell me no... and this isn't the full extent of it!!! Pay back are HELL!

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

She's a cutie! It is definetly nice to have siblings around to help with the entertainment! :)

The Grandy's said...

Koley is so cute. And I must say, your husband is definitely the tannest I've ever seen him.

Linds said...

Jenn! I'm so glad you joined the bloggin world. After you left a comment on my blog, I thought you had, but I couldn't find you . . . until I went blog stalking and here you are. I cannot believe Koley is a year . . . she was BRAND NEW when I got home. And Rusty and I ran into you at the mall. Time flies. Love you guys!

Rusty and Ashley said...

Jenn, I am so glad someone else is new to this! I just started ours and feel like everyone has been doing this for years without me! Koley is so dang cute! I hear the pictures of her trying to get around on the beach are hilarious! Too CUTE!