Thursday, December 24, 2009

Santa visit 2009

This year when we took the kids to see Santa I knew Koley, and Bentley wouldn't love it, but I have a picture of the kids with Santa every year and can't pass it up! These are going to be the fun ones to look back on:) Bentley did OK until Koley started screaming. Kayden stayed looking at the camera, and Nilson thought it was so funny:)

Here is a picture without the screaming, and all of them looking at the camera! Well sorta:) Merry Christmas everyone!


7 comments:

*Katie May* said...

lol that's great! Fun memories!

The reviewers said...

These pictures made my day...Matt and I laughed so hard at the top one! It captures Kayden and Nilson's personalities perfectly. You'll be so glad you have these down the road. The second one is so adorable too. I hope you guys had a good day today, it is so hard being away from family during the holidays huh?! Love you tons!!!

The reviewers said...

PS. We also can't get over how much Boston looks like Nilson in these pictures to us. What is weird about it though is I swear Boston is a mini Matt. Maybe it is his personality?!?!hhhmmm...I smell T-R-O-U-B-L-E coming my way! LOL

Joelle said...

I love the picture of your kids with Santa! It really is priceless!

Dawn said...

That is priceless! We have a few of those kind of Santa pictures around here. I thought for sure McKenna would freak out, but she must've thought if it was ok with other kids, it must be ok. Too funny!

Colton said...

Haha...that is hilarious! I love it.

In other news, when I opened this page and saw all of those kids at the top, I was like WHA?? Holy crap, can it be possible that Jenny has FOUR children?

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Hey, I have a picture that looks very similar to that! To funny, I laughed so hard, Koley looks tramatized! The bottom pic is so cute! Love Ya!